Friday, February 6, 2009

Blogging is hard!

So, apparently who ever posted that I think so highly of myself and I think I am so perfect was really, really misled.

I can't even think of anything to say on a blog I started after my 8 month old was born. I must be one of those super, secret know it alls.

Funny how one person can have so much hate inside of them. I don't get it, but maybe that is because I try to live my life away from people like that. You can't change them and no matter what I say or do its not like they are going to suddenly "love" me. Some people are just so unhappy with their lives they need to lash out at others who are secure or happy.

People spend so much time worrying about who is saying what, trying to read between the lines, etc. that they lose out on the beauty in life. A person's opinion of you isn't going to stop the sun from rising or suddenly turn you into a bad mother, wife, person. A faceless person on a blog who thinks it will "hurt" me or upset me to say fibro is fake doesn't have the power to completely eliminate a medical condition (don't I wish!). All it means is that they are so ignorant and hatefilled that they will use anything to get back for some perceived wrong.

Maybe it makes me a bad person but I love my life, not that it is perfect, and I am proud of what I have accomplished. I didn't have the best childhood and there were a lot of odds stacked against me (still are) but I didn't let it get to me. I haven't continued any of the cycles. I consider myself a success story. Apparently others too since I was honored to be published for my parenting tips. That doesn't mean I think I am better than anyone else, it just means that I know what I have been through and I know I am a survivor (not a victim).

As for fibro, it may sound mean but I would love to see the person who claimed it was fake to deal with it for just one week. That would change their tune, but I am not going to go on about that b/c like everything else the Fibro is just one more thing that makes me a winner in life. I have it and but it doesn't define who I am.

Lesson is that some people do not like winners. Sad really because we should be supporting each other and encouraging others to be successful in live, love and themselves.

1 comment:

Heather said...

will you please keep blogging? I heart you Mary!

AND - I think you're a success story too. It's sad that some people haven't taken the time to get to know you...but then you wouldn't have as much time to be my "leader":)