Friday, February 6, 2009

What do . . . . .

Cookies, beach, a baby shirt, birthdays all have in common? I can't answer that but Caitlyn just talked about all these things in 2 minutes. Here was the conversation:

(Caitlyn jumping up and down on a kitchen chair)
Caitlyn: I want my food!
Me: You just ate, I don't know what food you are talking about?
Caitlyn: I know I can go look for cookies in the backyard, see my shirt (baby shirt she managed to get on) it is a bikini and I am going to the beach to go swimming (50 degrees outside!!!) *1/2 second pause*Is today your birthday? Is today daddy's birthday? Is today my birthday? Please, oh please say today is my birthday and I am going to have cake while I look for cookies in my backyard and then we're going to the beach.
Me: Caitlyn, want to watch Wubbzy??? (please say yes, please say yes).

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

ROFLMBO! I think I had a similar conversation this morning. Only it was pancakes. lol

Ayesha said...

I love Caitlyn